VAT is the tax that is charges on most goods and services that VAT registered businesses provide or supply in the UK.
If you run a business in the UK, limited company, PLC, partnership, LLP or self employed, once your turnover in the previous 12 months, or you think your turnover will shortly go over the VAT registration threshold, you will need to register for VAT and complete a (normally quarterly) VAT return.
At Vanilla Online Accountancy, we offer a range of services to help you with your VAT including
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Registering and setting you up for VAT
- Advice on the best scheme for you and your business
- VAT review service – We can review past VAT returns if you have any concerns that you haven’t paid the right amount.
- VAT advice on exports and imports
- EC sales lists
- Intrastat reporting
Our VAT service is normally used in conjunction with our bookkeeping service.
All of our services are designed to be low cost and as hassle free as possible. So get in touch to see how we can help you by clicking one of the boxes below.
Request a FREE quote
Enter your details here so that we can provide you with our best priced quotation specific to your needs