Your tax return competed, with no hassle, at a fixed price from £75+VAT . Tax for entertainers made simple.

Tax for entertainersIf you earn any money, even as a part time entertainer, you need to declare it to HMRC and pay income tax.

We work with a wide range of entertainers including full-time and semi-professional magicians, hobbyists, magic societies, clowns, illusionists, Punch and Judy professors, magic prop ebay sellers and lecturers.

Our tax for entertainers service takes the hassle of self assessment away and includes:

  • Fully completed self assessment return including supplementary pages
  • Calculation of your tax position and suggestions on how to reduce your tax bill
  • Filing of tax return with HMRC
  • Helpline to assist with basic queries

We can also help if you need to complete tax returns from previous years and offer discounts if you have more than one year to complete.


Tax for entertainers Tax for entertainers Magic Accounts